- Information We Collect
To help us personalize and improve your Molosser Apparel LLC experience, we collect certain information when you connect with us, including when you:
- Place an order
- Return or exchange products
- Visit our website
- Create an account on our website
- Subscribe to Molosser Apparel LLC promotional emails
- Take a survey
- Contact customer service
Information you choose to provide may include:
- Mailing and/or street address
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Payment information
- Date of birth
- Photos or videos (please see our https://molosserapparel.com/terms-of-service/ for details)
- Information about gift recipients (if sending an order to someone other than yourself)
- Your correspondence, if you contact us.
When you visit our website, we automatically receive certain information from cookies and pixel tags, including:
- Internet protocol (IP) address
- Browsing history
- Purchase history
- Device information, such as location.
Additionally, we combine the details you share and the details we receive when you visit us online with data that is made available by third parties.
- Why We Collect Your Information
It’s necessary for us to collect certain information to allow you to complete transactions and enjoy many Molosser Apparel LLC features and services including:
- Order status updates & tracking
- Submitting comments and questions
- Writing product reviews
- Saving your purchase history
- Returning or exchanging products and tracking your return package
- Receiving information about products you’ve purchased
- Managing your online account (such as saving your wish list)
- Viewing advertisements that may be of interest to you
- Receiving Molosser Apparel LLC offers
We also use this information to continually improve your experiences, from making our website easier to use to enhancing our products and customer service.
- Sharing Your Information
Some of our services require us to share your information with other companies, who we partner with closely to ensure your privacy stays protected. These services include:
- Name and address verification
- Email distribution
- Processing returns and exchanges
- Surveys & market research
- Advertising & promotions
- Fraud protection & investigation
- Advertising on third party platforms (which may combine the information we share with information already in their possession). These third parties have privacy policies of their own that apply to your use of their platforms and may offer you choices about which ads you see.
- Partnering with third-party vendors such as Google Analytics to understand what content, experiences, and promotions are most relevant to you. To learn about how Google Analytics collects and processes data, click here.
- Cookies and Pixel Tags
We gather information about how visitors navigate and use our website to deliver more personalized experiences, using “cookies” and other tools such as “pixel tags.”
A cookie is a small data file stored by your web browser on your computer. Session cookies are erased when you close the web browser or browser tab. Persistent cookies remain on your computer’s storage until they expire or are deleted.
Some cookies are necessary for our website to work properly and enable you to place an item in your online shopping bag and to place an order on our website. Other cookies allow us to enhance and personalize your online shopping experience.
Here are some examples of what cookies allow us to do:
- Remember what items are in your cart
- Recognize you when you return to our website
- Understand how you reach our website and which products you’re looking for
- Learn whether you opened an email from Molosser Apparel LLC
- Deliver personalized marketing from Molosser Apparel LLC
- Apply the preferences you’ve chosen.
We use pixel tags – a short snippet of code – to tell us how you use our website and help us share the products and content you’re most interested in. Pixel tags also enable us to send you email in a format you can read and let us know when you have opened an email message from us.
We also contract with other companies to publish Molosser Apparel LLC ads across the internet. These companies collect information about your visits to our website and share advertisements for products you’re most likely to be interested in. These targeted advertisements may appear on other sites that you visit. This information is collected using a cookie or pixel tag – technology used by most websites.
- Your Choices
Whenever possible, we are happy to honor changes or preferences you may have regarding your information including: Updating Your Information You can update your name, address, telephone number, or email address by contacting us. To protect your privacy, we will confirm your identity before updating or reviewing your information.
Molosser Apparel LLC Emails
You may unsubscribe from our promotional emails using the link provided at the bottom of each email, or by contacting us. Because emails are planned in advance, you may still receive mailings while we process your request. To serve you best, you’ll continue to receive important emails about recent transactions, including orders and returns, even if you choose not to receive promotional emails.
Personalized Advertising To opt-out of direct online personalized advertising from Molosser Apparel LLC , click here. If you choose to opt-out, you may still see advertisements on the internet from Molosser Apparel LLC that are not related to your personal information.
- Privacy of Children
We’re committed to protecting the rights of children. Our website is not intended for use by children, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 16. If you believe that a child younger than 16 has provided personal information to us, please contact us so we can help.
- Links to Other Websites
Occasionally we link to other websites and services, including for example nonprofits that we support. These sites have their own privacy and security policies. If you choose to navigate to another website through our links or input your personal information through these service offerings, we encourage you to review their policies to learn how they use your information.
- Information Security
We care greatly about the security of your information and are committed to protecting it against loss, misuse, or unauthorized access. We do this using a variety of the best Information Security technologies and processes.
- Policy Changes
- Nevada Residents
- California Residents
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the CCPA) provides consumers who are California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information.
You have the right to opt-out of Molosser Apparel LLC ’s sale of your personal information.
You have the right to request deletion of the personal information collected or maintained by Molosser Apparel LLC . Please note that deleting your information will remove your purchase history from our records and we’ll be unable to provide you with a record of your purchases.
You have the right to request that Molosser Apparel LLC disclose what personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell (does not apply if requested more than twice in a 12-month period), including:
- Categories of personal information we collected about you during the preceding 12 months.
- Categories of sources from which we collected the personal information during the preceding 12 months.
- Business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information during the preceding 12 months.
- Categories of third parties with whom we share the personal information during the preceding 12 months.
- Specific pieces of personal information we collected about you during the preceding 12 months.
In order to protect your information from unauthorized deletion or disclosure, we will verify your request using three pieces of Personal Information that can be verified against data previously collected from you and in our systems.
- Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf (your designated authorized agent), may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. Please note that any third-party agent services are required to be registered in the state of California in order to act on your behalf.
- We will request your name, mailing address, and email address from you in order to complete the verification process. We will also request some additional information, such as: last four digits of your credit card, last item ordered, date of last order, total dollar charge of last order, last item you returned, name of person you have shipped to in the past, or a monogram you have placed on a recent order.
- When it is not possible to match three pieces of Personal Information, we may engage a third-party verification service to avoid fraudulent or malicious intent.
- We will only use personal information provided to us for this purpose to verify your identity or authority to make the request.
- When we are not able to verify your request, we must deny the request, but will communicate the reason for such denial to you.
- We collect the following categories of personal information Identifiers; personal information listed in the CA Customer Records statute (such as payment information), characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law; commercial information; professional or employment information; internet or other electronic network activity information; geolocation data; audio, electronic, or visual information; sensory data, such as audio and visual recordings; inferences drawn from other personal information, such as: your preferences and behaviors.
- We disclose the following categories of personal information for a business purpose Identifiers; personal information listed in the CA Customer Records statute (such as payment information); characteristics of protected classifications under the California or federal law; commercial information; internet of other electronic network activity information; geolocation data; inferences drawn from other personal information, such as: your preferences and behaviors.
- We disclose personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of Service Providers Shipping companies, shipment processing companies, registration platforms, printing companies, event planners and operators, data brokers, technology companies, cloud service providers, analytics companies, fraud protection and investigation companies, payment processors, credit card issuer, media companies/platforms.
- Per the CCPA’s definition of sell, we sell the following categories of personal information in order to deliver a more personalized experience and to show you products that we think you’ll be interested in: Identifiers; commercial information; Internet or other electronic network activity; geolocation data.
- Per the CCPA’s definition of sell, we sell personal information to the following categories of vendors Data brokers, credit card issuer, and media companies/platforms.
We will process your Opt-Out request within 15 days and will notify third parties of your request. Molosser Apparel LLC may deny a request, if it is deemed fraudulent.
You may change your mind and opt back into personal information sales at any time by contacting us.
409 N. Pacific Coast Highway #557
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
customerservice at molosserapparel.com
Last Edited on 2022-02-08